Port SDK is the PocketConsole Runtime Software Development Kit.
With Port SDK you have access to the following functions:
Port SDK consists of the libaries for ARM, MIPS, SH3 and x86 targets and the corresponding header files.
- low / high level console API functions (show function list)
- color support
- unicode support
- multiple screen buffers
- installable CTRL-C handler
- extension of the coredll c-runtime library (show function list)
- Giuseppe Govi's STL port for Windows CE®
- Unix like SIGINT handling
Also included in Port SDK is the application composer Pozard, the PocketConsole Application Wizard.
Pozard integrates into the embedded VisualC++ IDE as a new application wizard.
|Figure 1: Pozard (click to enlarge)
What's new in Port SDK v1.3 ?
For the complete revision history check the Port SDK changelog
May-01-2003 (Version 1.3)
- Added: assert function.
- Added: Giuseppe Govi's STL port for Windows CE.
Download /Installation of Port SDK
- Execute PortSDK.msi(ARM, MIPS, SH3, X86).
This will install Port SDK on your desktop.
- Read readme.htm for installation instructions.